Scenic Saturday
There is three different wildflowers blooming on our pond dam right now. Purple morning glories, another purple vine with tiny clusters of blossoms and a white flower on individual stalks. The butterflies, moths, bees and every other flying insect are in nectar heaven and when your rolling wheels hit the pond dam at 7 am, a blanket of live, flying beings surge up and surround your car. It is wonderful.
The hummers are also in migration and are fighting tooth and nail for the right to feed at the feeders. Here are a few shots I got this morning…the sugar water looks gross and cloudy but it was the angle of the sun. It’s not yucky in there.
I pulled out my Halloween CD’s that Waylon made for me last year so that I could add them to my Zune. I realized I don’t think I took photos of the greatness that are the cd covers and cd’s themselves that Waylon created. My man can draw and I love that he did these for me.

Urrrrg, it's hard to draw on those little things, and especially on the discs themselves. I particularly hate that Frankenstein monster; he looks like he's swaggering up to some woman in a bar to drop some sleazy pickup line.
ReplyDeleteLord, lookit the typos. Teach me to blog after midnight!! Oh well. Y'all know what it's supposed to say.
ReplyDeleteBut I love them! I think they're wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWow, those drawings are fab! Waylon is very talented!
ReplyDelete