Sigh
On February 21st, I began what I've called the Jiminy Cricket Low Carb Meal Plan. After more research, I've found what I'm doing more closely resembles the Paleo diet than anything. Google that if you don't know what it is. It's kinda cool in its own right.
Within 48 hours of starting this new way of living, my acid reflux and arthritis flare ups had stopped. Since those two things stopped, I was desperately hoping this would also help with or eliminate my PMDD symptoms. Therefore, I am greatly disappointed to report that I feel like the man in the photo below today on this, the third day of PMDD Hell Week.
During Hell Week, fatigue is normal. Bone deep tired. Exhausted. Weighed down. Swimming through molasses. Not sleepy...tired. Various muscle cramps are in addition to this.
This is the week that I would overdose on cokes, carbs and chocolate for energy. I have cut that option out now so I'll up my food intake so that will maybe help a little.
I will also be very kind to myself. Very kind. Breaks such as the one I'm taking now. Green tea. Pampering. I will not expect myself to run at the level I normally. In fact, I won't run at all. If it gets bad, I will take the prescription my gyno gave me even though I don't like taking pills. Very kind to myself. I will say no.


Comments
Post a Comment
Come on and leave me a comment. I love comments. In fact, leave me two.